CSMC shall only "accept the projects" approved by SLSMCs for considering Central Assistance for the projects under PMAY(U). In case any of the minutes have recorded "approval of projects", an appropriate corrigendum shall be noted. Corrigendum in this regard may be noted as per para 4(b) of minutes of 5th CSMC held on 25 Januray, 2016
- 20th meeting of CSMC - 21 March, 2017 [Minutes of Meeting (size :1.31MB) ]
- Presentations: Demonstration Housing Projects by BMTPC (size :4.54MB) , Reference Guide for TPQM (size :.16MB) , financial norms for capacity building activities (size :.48MB) , Bihar (size :5.59MB) , Jharkhand (size :3.18MB) , Kerala (size :1.05MB) , Madhya Pradesh (size :5.44MB) , Karnataka (size :2.1MB) , Himachal Pradesh (size :1.99MB) , Puducherry (size :.61MB) , Odisha
(size :.95MB) , Karnataka (KSDB
(size :4.46MB) , DMA
(size :.68MB) , RGRHC
(size :1.19MB) )
Presentations: Bihar (size :.32MB) , Gujarat (size :1.17MB) , Odisha (size :3.61MB) , Tripura (size :.49MB) , Chattisgarh (size :1.3MB) , Maharashtra (size :4.62MB) , Tamil Nadu (size :3.49MB)
- Central Assistance for 57 BLC projects under PMAY-HFA(U) submitted by BIHAR
- Ratification of release of central assistance for 4 projects under ISSR vertical submitted by GUJARAT
- Central Assistance for 41 BLC projects (new construction) submitted by ODISHA
- Central Assistance for 20 BLC projects submitted by TRIPURA
- Recruitment of 1 additional expert in 04 individual CLTCs submitted by UTTAR PRADESH
- Central Assistance for 15 AHP projects submitted by CHHATTISGARH
- Central Assistance for 30 AHP projects submitted by GUJARAT
- Central Assistance for 4 AHP projects and 5 BLC projects submitted by MADHYA PRADESH
- Central Assistance for 15 AHP projects projects submitted by MAHARASHTRA
- Central Assistance for 13 BLC projects submitted by TAMIL NADU
- Capacity Building plan submitted by the State Govt. of Telangana for FY 2016-18.
- Discussion on CLSS
- BLC Enhancement broad parameters were informed which includes
- Minimum carpet area of enhancement shall not be less than 9 Sq Mt; and the carpet area of the house after enhancement shall not be more than 30 Sq Mt.
- Under a BLC enhancement project, the proposal should contain enhancement of existing house by at least one room or a room along with toilet/kitchen to be eligible for funding from Government of India. Stand alone upgradation by adding a toilet / kitchen or both cannot be considered under PMAY - HFA (U).
- Ratification of 3rd CSMC decision on ‘in principle’ accordance of 32 BLC projects under PMAY-HFA(U) submitted by ANDHRA PRADESH: The committee approved release of 1st Instalment of Rs. 438.25 Crore for the 32 BLC projects to State Government of Andhra Pradesh, excluding release of funds in respect of beneficiaries whose unique ID is not indicated in the beneficiary list. Funds for remaining beneficiaries will be considered for release on file after the State furnishes the complete unique ID details of these beneficiaries. The Central assistance will however be released after obtaining the G.O./G.R. of the State Government for providing the State share in these projects, and after receipt of confirmation on para 5.1 (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) of these minutes
- approved Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 90.78 Crore for 10 Projects under AHP for 6052 EWS houses submitted by the State Government of Rajasthan under PMAY-HFA(Urban) which were approved ‘In-principle’ by CSMC in its 6th meeting.
- CSMC considered following projects for Central Assistance:
- accorded ‘in-principal’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 125.73 Crore for 7 Projects under BLC for construction of 8,382 Houses (new construction) in EWS category and Central assistance of Rs. 5.627 Cr. for 7 Projects under BLC for construction of 917 Houses (enhancement) submitted by the State Government of Kerala
- accepted the proposals and accorded approval to Central assistance of Rs. 19.92 Cr. for 2 Projects under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP) project for construction of 1,328 houses in EWS category and Rs 47.89 Cr. to 7 Projects under Beneficiary Led Individual House Construction (BLC) for 3,193 houses submitted by the State Government of Tamil Nadu
- accorded ‘in-principle’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 12.56 Crore for 8 Projects involving 837 Houses under enhancement component of BLC submitted by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh
- accorded ‘in-principle’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 6.8850 Crore for Enhancement component of 2 Projects under BLC for construction of 459 Houses submitted by the State Government of Jammu & Kashmir
- accorded ‘in-principal’ approval to Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 450.00 Crore for 1 Project under AHP at Solapur for 30,000 houses in EWS category at a total project cost of Rs. 1811.33 Crore submitted by the State Government of Maharashtra
CSMC considered following projects for Central Assistance:
- CSMC considered following projects for Central Assistance:
- accorded approval for Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 3.36 Crore for 2 projects submitted by State Government of Jammu & Kashmir under BLC vertical of PMAY – HFA (Urban) for ‘New Construction’ of 224 EWS dwelling units. CSMC decided to defer consideration of the proposal under the BLC project for ‘enhancement component’ for further deliberations
- accorded acceptance for Central assistance of Rs. 12.80 crore for 1 project submitted by State Government of Punjab under ISSR vertical for construction of 1280 houses of EWS category
- accorded ‘in-principal’ acceptance to Central assistance for State of Maharashtra of Rs. 110.99 crore for two projects under BLC for construction of 7,399 houses in EWS category, Central assistance of Rs. 929.19 crore for 14 projects from MMRDA area under AHP for construction of 61,946 houses in EWS category and Central assistance amounting to Rs. 23.56 crore for one project under ISSR for construction of 2,356 houses in EWS category. CSMC deferred the agenda for considering Central assistance for EWS houses proposed for ‘enhancement’ under BLC component of the Mission at Akola and under AHP component of the Mission from towns other than MMRDA area.
- CSMC requested the Uttar Pradesh State government to resubmit the projects after carrying out necessary modifications so as to ensure that the building plans conforms to scheme guidelines and NBC norms
- Economic Advisor (MoHUPA) briefly presented the details regarding Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC-2011)
- The representative of Punjab informed that the State Housing Policy has incorporated CLSS component for which land is being contributed by the State
- Joint Secretary (Housing) advised all the State representatives are also to engage with Central Nodal Agencies to propagate CLSS in their respective States, so that the potential beneficiaries under CLSS identified by demand assessment process are followed up in a focused manner.
- States/UTs must complete Demand assessment & HFAPoA within June 2016 and expedite implementation of mandatory reform conditions so as to complete within 2016 to meet Mission Goals
- States were asked to ensure compliances as per the list in minutes
CSMC ratified the Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 164.48 crore for the 35 Projects submitted by the State Government of Bihar under the 35 BLC projects for construction of 10,965 EWS Houses under PMAY (U), and approved release of 1st Instalment of Rs. 65.79 Crore (40% of Central Assistance) to the State of Bihar for these 35 BLC Projects.
- central Assistance amounting to Rs. 253.52 crore for the 45 BLC Projects submitted by the State government of Bihar for construction of 16901 houses of EWS category
- accorded approval for Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 16.15 crores for 9 BLC projects submitted by State Government of Himachal Pradesh under BLC vertical of PMAY – HFA (Urban) for ‘New Construction’ of 1077 EWS dwelling Units
- accorded ‘in-principle’approval for Central assistance of Rs. 60.00 crore for 2 projects submitted by State Government of Odisha under ISSR vertical for construction of 6000 houses of EWS category
- accorded acceptance of Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 34.39 Crore for the 19 Projects submitted by the State Government of Uttarakhand under BLC vertical for 2,293 EWS Households
- accorded acceptance for Central assistance amounting to Rs. 330.39 crore for 18 AHP projects with 22026 EWS houses and Rs. 126.46 crore for 15 ISSR projects submitted by State Government of Odisha with 12646 EWS houses
- accorded acceptance for Central assistance amounting to Rs. 232.49 Crore for 14 AHP Projects with 15499 EWS houses; and ‘in-principle’ acceptance for Central assistance amounting to Rs. 13.56 crore for 2 ISSR Projects with 1356 EWS houses; and Rs. 109.46 crore for 12 BLC Projects with 7297 EWS houses submitted by State Government of Madhya Pradesh
- accorded ‘In-principle’ acceptance of Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 247.83 crore for the 21 AHP Projects with 16522 EWS Households submitted by state Government of Karnataka
The proposal for consideration of CSMC was for delegation of certain functions / financial powers to JS&MD (HFA) for incurring budgetary allocation (Plan) under HFA (Office expenses and Other Administrative Expenses under Establishment head),as meeting operational requirement of the Mission Directorate
States/UTs must present the status of Demand survey and Housing for All- Plan of Action (HFAPoA). CSMC directed the State governments to expedite implementation of Mandatory conditions so as to meet Mission Goals. CSMC decided that proposals received up to last working day of the previous month will be considered for placement in the meeting. The State was requested to adhere to the above timelines
- CSMC considered following projects for Central Assistance:
- ‘in-principle’ central assistance amounting to Rs. 133.83 crore for the 6 projects submitted by the Government of Mizoram under BLC vertical of PMAY-HFA (Urban) for construction of 8,922 houses of EWS category
- central assistance amounting to Rs. 417.45 crore for the 38 Projects submitted by the Government of West Bengal under BLC vertical of PMAY-HFA (Urban) for construction of 27,830 houses of EWS category
- central assistance amounting to Rs. 61.40 crore for the 24 Projects submitted by the Government of Jharkhand under BLC vertical of PMAY-HFA(Urban) for construction of 4093 houses of EWS category
- ‘in-principle’ central assistance amounting to Rs. 90.78 crore for the 10 Projects submitted by the Government of Rajasthan under AHP vertical of PMAY-HFA (Urban) for construction of 6,052 houses of EWS category
- central assistance amounting to Rs. 6.96 crore for the 2 Projects submitted by the Government of Uttarakhand under AHP vertical of PMAY-HFA (Urban) for construction of 464 houses of EWS category
- central assistance amounting to Rs. 239.12 crore for the 31 Projects submitted by the Government of Telangana under AHP vertical of PMAY-HFA (Urban) for construction of 15941 houses of EWS category
- central assistance amounting to Rs. 103.14 crore for the 14 Projects submitted by the Government of Telangana under AHP vertical of PMAY-HFA(Urban) for construction of 6,876 houses of EWS category
- ‘in-principle’ central assistance amounting to Rs. 199.73 crore for the 40 Projects submitted by the Government of Bihar under BLC vertical of PMAY-HFA(Urban) for construction of 13,315 houses of EWS category
- CSMC ratified the acceptance and release of 1st instalment of central assistance for the 17 AHP projects considered in 4th CSMC @ 40 % amounting to Rs. 115.44 crore of Government of Madhya Pradesh
- State representatives indicated potential number of beneficiaries in CLSS component
- Apart from compliance conditions mentioned in 4th CSMC, States were advised to take note of other activities as well such as SLAC approval, building plan standards adherence, sanction order of state share.
- For smaller municipalities, CLTC should be formed in cluster basis. The Capacity Building Plans being submitted must have been ratified by the SLSMC before they are submitted to Ministry
CSMC accepted the Tamil Nadu Government proposals and considered:
- total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 10,806.00 lakh@ 1.50 Lakhs per house for total 7,204 EWS houses for 11 AHP projects in 8 cities
- release of GoI share Rs.4,322.40 Lakhs as first installment for 11 AHP projects.
- total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 24,408.00 Lakhs @1.50 Lakhs per house for 16,272 EWS houses for BLC project in 163 towns.
- release of first instalment of 40% amounting to Rs. 9,763.20 lakhs for 166 projects under BLC subject to scrutiny of the revised Annexure 7C submitted by the state for 157 projects and field scrutiny of sample DPRs selected by the Ministry.
- State should adopt proper mechanism to transfer fund to beneficiaries through DBT mode only.
- In Tamil Nadu BLC projects proposed, 09 projects are from 6 towns with 6272 DUs and the 10th project is a combined project for 157 Nagar Panchayats covering 10,000 EWS DUs.
- HUDCO had scrutinized with site inspection of 3 DPRs submitted by Tamil Nadu for the towns of Salem, Chennai and Tiruchirapalli from the approved projects of the 4th CSMC. The observations were put on table during the meeting
- Chairperson clarified that CSMC shall only "accept the projects" approved by SLSMCs for considering Central Assistance for the projects under PMAY. In case any of the earlier minutes have recorded "approval of projects", an appropriate corrigendum shall be noted.
- Decisions were taken on following aspects of DPR Scrutiny
- Selection of DPRs for Scrutiny and Quality Monitoring
- Percentage of DPRS to be selected for desk and site scrutiny at the time of release of 1st instalment of Central Assistance under PMAY-HFA(U)
- Selection of agencies for scrutiny of DPRs under PMAY-HFA(U)
- Quality monitoring of houses before release of 2nd instalment
- Financial norms for the scrutiny of DPRs and quality monitoring of projects
- CSMC decided that the expenditure on Scrutiny of DPRs and Quality Monitoring for projects will be met out of ‘capacity Building- Preparatory Activities (Central Plan)’ allocation under PMAY-HFA(U) Mission
- BMTPC presented with special reference to Tamil Nadu, inputs of Technology Sub Mission
- CSMC considered Central Assistance for following projects:
- Gujarat: It was stated that the city wide demand survey is being initiated and is expected to be completed by March 31, 2016. There is a lock-in period of 15 years as per extant policy before sale of the house is permissible. CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 14,409 Lakhs@ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 9,606 EWS houses under 6 AHP projects in 5 cities; and total Central Assistance @ Rs.1 Lakh per EWS house for 11730 houses out of 26 In-Situ projects in 4 cities amounting to Rs.11730 Lakhs. CSMC In-Principle accepted Central Assistance to 4 In-Situ Projects of Surat with 5850 DUs amounting to Central Assistance of Rs. 5,850 Lakhs @ Rs.1 Lakh per DU
- Jharkhand : It was stated that a total demand of 2,03,771 EWS houses have been received as a result of demand survey in 37 cities. The demand survey in 14 cities has led to demand for 1,91,486 DUs while for other towns the survey will be completed by end of December, 2015. 8,980 beneficiaries have opted for CLSS of PMAY(U)/HFA(U). CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 24,219 Lakhs @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 16,146 EWS houses of 14BLC projects in 14 cities.
- Madhya Pradesh: It was clarified that the demand survey has been completed in 23 towns which has projected a housing demand of 6,78,542. In remaining 51 towns, out of the 74 cities identified under the HFA mission, demand survey is in progress. 84,569 beneficiaries have opted for CLSS of PMAY(U)/HFA(U). HFAPoA has been completed in 25 cities. CSMC ‘in-principle’ accepted Central Assistance to the AHP proposal to the 17 AHP projects in 16 cities consisting of 19,241 EWS houses with central share of Rs. 28,861.50 Lakhs @ Rs. 1.5 Lakhs per DU.
- Mizoram: 23 statutory towns have been approved in Mizoram under PMAY(U)/HFA(U) and in these towns there is a demand for 42,239 DUs. 9223 applicants have expressed their desire to avail of CLSS component of PMAY(U)/HFA(U). CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 2,046 Lakhs @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 1,364 EWS houses for 2 BLC projects in 2 towns- Aizawl and Lawngtlai.
- Odisha: Demand survey has been completed only in Bhubaneshwar town as against 42 towns approved for HFA(U)/PMAY(U) in Odisha 1,57,069 DUs have been demanded in this town. HFAPoA has been completed for Bhubaneshwar Phase I only. The houses allotted to the Beneficiaries will have a 10 year lock-in period. Entitlement certificates shall be provided to the Beneficiaries with non-transferable rights during the lock in period. In terms of financing of the Projects, Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Fund (OUIDF) shall provide loan to City Level Infrastructure Fund (CIDF), which will use it as a revolving fund. CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 8,322 Lakhs @ Rs. 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 5,548 EWS houses in 4 AHP projects in Bhubaneswar city.
- Tamil Nadu: Demand survey has revealed net demand for 1.29 million DUs from 19 towns approved under PMAY(U)/HFA(U). Lock-in period is 15 years. CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 11,269.50 Lakhs @ 1.50 Lakhs per house for 7513 EWS houses for 12 BLC projects in 9 cities, and Rs. 162 Lakhs @1.50 Lakhs per house for 108 EWS houses for AHP project in 2 Cities.
- West Bengal: HFAPoA has been prepared by 114 cities; Demand of 8,72,477 dwelling units has been identified across all four verticals for 114 cities to be implemented between 2015 and 2022; CSMC considered total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 70,575 Lakhs @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 47,050 EWS houses for 70 BLC projects in 70 towns.
- Telangana: Demand for 6,10,000 DUs have been identified for 37 cities. The houses would be registered in the joint name of husband and wife with a lock in period of prohibition of sale of houses for 7 years so that the possibility of selling off the houses in open market and squatting on some other land parcel can be avoided. CSMC gave its ‘In-principal’ acceptance to provide Central Assistance of Rs. 71,061 Lakhs @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 47,374 EWS houses of 73 AHP projects from 19 towns
- Technology Sub-mission: Cost norms for the various activities identified to be carried out by the Regional Technical Institutes (RTIs) were approved. The operationalisation of the Regional hubs and Technical cells was detailed. Executive Director, BMTPC, presented on the Technology Sub-mission detailing the background of the Sub-mission. BMTPC would endeavour to highlight the specific aspects of new and innovative technologies that would be available with regard to the local needs and climatic conditions of those States.
- Economic Adviser (MoHUPA) presented the linkages with Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC-2011) (Urban-provisional) to enable the States to align the requisite data required under the Beneficiary-led House construction component under the PMAY (Urban) Mission as envisaged in paragraph 7.2 of the scheme guidelines.
CSMC approved to release 50% of the amount as 1st instalment, after meeting the compliances, to RICS for preparation Implementation Manual for the Factory Made Fast Track Modular Building System and CBRI, Roorkee for preparation of a Manual for Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Core Panel System and its field Application. CSMC considered following projects:
- Andhra Pradesh: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 1,80,159.00 Lakhs (Rs. One lakh eighty thousand and one hundred fifty nine lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 1,20,106 EWS houses of 78 AHP projects in 38 cities. CSMC also noted that Government of Andhra Pradesh will extend financial assistance of Rs. 1.0 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh per DU and cost to the beneficiary will range from Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 3.0 Lakh. CSMC gave ‘in-principle’ approval to 32 beneficiary led projects for 73,041 EWS houses in 31 cities at the cost of Rs. 3865.62 crores with Central assistance of Rs. 1095.61 crore at the rate of Rs. 1.5 lakh per house. CSMC further directed that only on receipt of compliance of State Government and DPR scrutiny report from HUDCO, CSMC will consider release of first instalment for these 32 beneficiary led projects.
- Gujarat: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 7687.50 Lakhs (Rs. Seven thousand and six hundred eighty seven lakhs and fifty thousand only) at the rate of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 5125 EWS houses in 8 AHP projects in 5 cities. The cost of the houses is expected to be about Rs. 6.00 Lakhs. GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh will be factored in while finalizing the cost to the beneficiary. Government of Gujarat is providing land free of cost and in addition, it is contemplating financial assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh; in that case final cost to the beneficiary will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Telangana: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 15,435.00 Lakhs (Rs. Fifteen thousand and four hundred thirty five lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 10,290 EWS houses of 26 AHP projects in 10 cities. Demand survey in Telangana has resulted in demand of 4 lakh houses in urban areas and total demand of 13 lakh including rural areas. The State government is providing Rs. 5.3 Lakhs for each housing unit and additional Rs. 75000/- for infrastructure and house will be provided to beneficiary free of cost.
- Tamil Nadu: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 4374.00 Lakhs (Rs. Four thousand and three hundred seventy four lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 2,916 EWS houses for 6 AHP projects in 5 cities. CSMC observed that two projects of Chennai and Madurai have proposed only 32 and 76 houses respectively. The CSMC decided to scrutinize the DPRs of Chennai & Madurai. Beneficiary contribution of EWS DUs will range from 0.66 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs except project of Chennai which has 32 beneficiaries. No beneficiary contribution is proposed for this project given that the beneficiaries in this project are very poor.
- Rajasthan: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 9,382.50 Lakhs (Rs. Nine thousand and three hundred eighty two lakhs and fifty thousand only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 6255 EWS houses of 13 AHP projects in 9 cities. The cost of the houses is varying from Rs.3.01 lakhs to Rs. 5.04 lakhs but State Government of Rajasthan has fixed sale price of EWS units ranging from Rs.2.7 lakh to rs.4.16 lakh. After factoring GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the final sale price to the beneficiary will range from Rs.1.2 lakh to Rs.2.66 lakh.
Keywords: Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Balotra, Falna, Kota, Chittorgarh, Kishangarh, Pushkar, Nathdwara, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, Erode, Tiruppur, Salem, Vellore, Telangana, Siddipet, Khammam, Adilabad, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Bhaisa, Mahboobnagar, Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal, Gujarat, Surat, Jamnagar, Vadodra, Mehmdavad, Rajkot, Andhra Pradesh, Beneficiary led, V Pattanam, Eluru, Palacole, Machilipatnam, Vijajatvada, Guntur, Rayachoti, Tirupati, Chittore, Srikalahathi, Madanaplle, Nellore, Kavali, Ongole, Chirala, Kadiri, Anantapuramu, Dharmavaram, Hindpur, Kadappa , Tadepalligudem , Nandyal, Vizianagaram, Tuni, Salur, Bobbili, Nellimarla, Parvathipuram, Rayadurgam, Mydukur, Affordable Housing, Pitapuram, Amlapuram, Markapuram, Atmakur, Amudalabalasa,,Palasa, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Vishakha Pattanam, Kakinada, Rajahamundry, Peddapuram, Samalkota, Mandapeta, Ramachandrapuram, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Palacole, Bhimavaram, Gudivada, Ponnuru, Mangalagiri,, Tenali, Narasaraopet, Chilakaluripet, Sattenapally, Kadapa, Proddatur, Srikalahathi, Kavali, Nellore, Gudur, Ongole , Kandukuru, Tadipatri, Kurnool, Yemmiganur, Adoni
CSMC considered total Central assistance to the 11 projects, under Affordable Housing in Partnership component of PMAY, approved by the SLSMC of the State Government of Chhattisgarh and the release of first instalment. The Committee directed that the list of beneficiaries be finalized and also appropriately incorporate the beneficiary details in the HFAPoA and AIP that will be finalized by the State Government as also the DPR in accordance with HFA guidelines. CSMC approved the project proposal of IIT Kanpur for development of draft Protocol for testing of structural components and systems for use in projects under Housing For All (Urban). CSMC approved release of 50% of the amount. On the Proposal for approval of methodology for selection of projects, committee decided that the matter needs to be further deliberated upon between the Mission Directorate and the Finance Wing, in the first instance.
Keywords: Chhattisgarh projects, Raipur, Naya Raipur, Bhilai Industrial Estate, Rajnandgaon, Raipur (Nardaha), Jorapali (Raigarh), Bilaspur (Chilhati), Kanker ( Shriram nagar), Machewa (Mahasamund), Balod (Sivni), Sukma.
Updating progress of HFA and CLSS, technology submission, amendments in HFA Guideline and preparation of advocacy plan. CSMC approved financial norms for Capacity building activities, Establishment of State level Technical Cell (SLTC) and City Level Technical Cell, Third Party Monitoring (TPQMA) and Preparation of Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA). CSMC approved the proposal to delegate authority to Secretary (HUPA) as Chairperson of CSMC for approval of annual capacity building plan including trainings and workshops, annual audit plan, annual quality monitoring and assurance plan of states/UTs and release of central assistance for SLTC, CLTC , TPQMA, social audit , preparation of HFAPoA and capacity building activities, subject to ratification by CSMC
Keywords: financial norms, CLTC, SLTC, capacity building, HFAPoA, quality monitoring, technical cell, chairperson of CSMC, caacity building plans, audit plans, annual quality monitoring, TIQMA, social audit, trainings, workshops, selection of cities